Sir Optimus Prime - Vocals, guitar

Mac Death - Vocals, bas*

Lord Lightbringer - Guitar, vocals

Duke Of Drumington - Drums

FORMER MEMBER

Sovereign Storm - Guitar

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The band jokingly claim to be from a place called Grailham City

As part of their comedic superhero image, Grailknights' live show features stagehands wearing the costumes of their nemesis Dr Skull and his henchmen Morph The Swarf and Urks The Dragon

DISCOGRAPHY

Across The Galaxy - 2004

Return to Castle Grailskull - 2006

Alliance - 2008 *

byakko 2.08.09 - 11:50pm
Please tell me they have a live dvd on the way!Love the member's stage names *

mielikki 3.08.09 - 02:18am
lol.GIF Don't know *

borae 3.08.09 - 06:42am
germans with a sense of humour? i dont believe it. *

mielikki 20.02.10 - 08:34am
Byakko, they have a new DVD on the way! lol.GIF

Alb*m cover

pOYC7X8SaVBX0CCiGV7B.jpg *

mielikki 20.02.10 - 08:36am
CCXBXdgAW127qQOJ5Mxa.jpg *

ruoska 20.02.10 - 09:01am
Probably one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen chin.GIF *

mielikki 20.02.10 - 09:03am
pmpl.GIF one of? *

ruoska 20.02.10 - 09:50am
Yeah there's a lot of cheese in the world *

mielikki 11.04.10 - 02:05am
Dear Duke,

the Knights were a get together of good friends, and only therefore did we cling together through tough times. This fact, the victorious overcoming of highs and lows, makes our parting even more painful, but we also know that the spacial distance to you is an insuperable obstacle. For this reason, we would also ask our almighty Battlechoir to understand our jointly made decision. Duke, we hope that our friendship remains in the future! We thank you for all the great years in which we could battle, fight and drink side by side for the Holy Grail in total 111 battles until today. We will always keep those memories in our heads. We wish you all the best, that all your dreams may come true and that you will visit us in beautiful Castle Grailskull. We are also looking forward to the remaining battles which are to be fought

Hail to the Grail! Hail to you! Long live our Duke! *

mielikki 11.04.10 - 02:08am
Dear Battlechoir!

I bid farewell to my brothers in arms, to the Grailknights. Over the years it always meant a lot to me, to go into battle with the more and more powerful Battlechoir and to thwart evil Dr Skull. To be upfront with it, to leave my friends is a decision I have taken for personal reasons. I will leave my home and move to the southern part of our republic. In the long run this cannot lead to rich teamwork, as the search for the Holy Grail always takes some time and flexibility. Not to mention, decisions as those are not easy to make, but for me and the band it is best if the evil shall remain trembling in the future

At this point it is time to find some closing words which are pretty hard for me

Thank you for this wonderful and musically fulfilling time which I had as a Knight. It is simply incredible how the band, our vassal and the Battlechoir developed over the past few years. Those dimensions are something that I never thought would happen or expected, as we had seen it as a project a long time ago. All of you will have a very big place in my heart, and I wouldn't want to miss that experience

In eternal solidarity yours,

Duke *

mielikki 11.04.10 - 02:10am
Filled with great joy we can now present to you our new Knight! Our butcher, maltretator, ambassador of the battledrums - Baron van der Blast! Not long ago he was raising hell Under Jolly Roger on the seven seas, sna*ching and pillaging just to distribute the captured gold among the needy (booze traders and pleasure house operators ) afterwards. Now he has unleashed his penchant for white mares, tight tights and supernaturally big muscles. Behind the thick walls of Castle Grailskull one rumours secretly that he prefers the revitalizing freshly brewed Grailbrew over the strong rum from overseas (including a drowned rat as a side dish). We welcome you in our grailtastic world and are looking forward to many packed and cheerful battles!

Hail to the Grail! Hail to Baron van der Blast! *

mielikki 25.04.10 - 08:32am
ebtSsYeOXJh5K7QjQtHB.jpg *

ruoska 25.04.10 - 10:06am
Oh god the cheese!! *

mielikki 13.06.10 - 09:19am
drool.GIF Cheese *

darkxn 15.06.10 - 06:53am
CASTLE GRAILSKULL! lol, these guys still into He-man, too...?
Does the music make up for all the cheese at least...? *

ruoska 15.06.10 - 07:16am
He-Man used to be one of my childhood heroes *

mielikki 16.06.10 - 12:24am
Yes, the music is great yes.GIF *

darkxn 17.06.10 - 07:00am
lol! @ ruoska - u not supposed to admit to that after age 14! xD
Good to hear, thanx kara!
I dig the band's name! I'll be checking them out asap! :) *

ruoska 17.06.10 - 07:14am
Hey, I was a kid back then, I'm not ashamed to admit that. Though now that I look at it a guy in furry pants wielding a giant sword isn't really that appealing *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store