LAST KNOWN LINEUP

Vogg - Guitar

Covan - Vocals

Martin - Bas*

Vitek - Drums

FORMER MEMBERS

Sauron - Vocals ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

When first formed, Vitek was 12 and no member was older than 16

On October 29th 2007 whilst travelling to a show in Gomel, Belarus, the band were involved in an automobile accident. Their tour bus collided with a truck carrying wood, injuring Vitek and Covan seriously. On November 2nd 2007, Vitek was declared dead due to injuries sustained from the bus accident. Currently, Covan is still recovering from his head injuries. It is still unknown if he will make a full recovery

Since the band were without a permanent bas* player at the time, Vogg was left as the only member of Decapitated. He joined Vader in 2008 but later that year activated Decapitated again and is seeking new members

DISCOGRAPHY

Cemeteral Gardens demo - 1997

The Eye Of Horus demo - 1998

The First d*mned compilation - 2000

Split with Yattering, Lost Soul and d*mnable- 2000

Winds of Creation - 2000

Nihility - 2002

The Negation - 2004

Organic Hallucinosis - 2006

Live in Nottingham - 2006

Human's Dust DVD - 2008 *

andy_666 7.07.09 - 01:32pm
Vitek was a huge loss, amazing drummer for such a young age. .i dont think decapitated would be the same without Vitek. . .but best of luck to them *

mielikki 7.07.09 - 01:52pm
Yeah sad.GIF I cried for days when Vitek died. So young, so talented and so humble *

lucretia 13.07.09 - 12:51pm
thanks for the topic!!! yep, the accident is a true tragedy... :'( but through music part of him shall live forever. *

borae 6.08.09 - 08:26pm
often the same with artist, musical or otherwise, short lived or not they leave a legacy for all to witness, unlike any other calling, with exceptions of heroism or science, problem with art which isnt widely know, is it becomes cult, only known in certain circles, then theres not only a higher credibility, but greater potential to be scoffed at by arty types, or forgotten *

borae 6.08.09 - 08:28pm
maybe im talking twoddle *

lucretia 8.08.09 - 12:24am
i'm crying now yet again.. reading this topic renewed memories.. their music is immortal. in that shall i find peace. *

lucretia 21.06.10 - 03:25am
lover.GIF x *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store