CURRENT LINEUP

Roman Blagih - Vocals, keyboards

Roman Saenko - Guitar, bas*

Krechet - Bass, keyboards

Vlad - Drums, keyboards

Yuriy Sinitsky - Session Drums

Amorth - Drums, keyboards

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

In some of their albums Drudkh use the lyrics of Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko

''During all it's history, the band followed a 'no photos, no interviews, no website, no gigs' policy, which was nobly accepted by Drudkh's new label Season of Mist. The absence of any comments or information from Drudkh's side gave an opening to a few ignorant internet warrior-fans to spread rumors, that the band embraces extreme political views. This is absolutely misleading and a total profanation, since there is nothing in our music or lyrics that would suggest any political outlook. We praise individualism, self-improvement and estrangement from modern values'' Roman Saenko

DISCOGRAPHY

Forgotten Legends - 2003

Autumn Aurora - 2004

Lebedynyy Shlyakh (The Swan Road) - 2005

Krov u nashykh Krynytsyakh (Blood in Our Wells) - 2006

Songs of Grief And Solitude - 2006

Anti-Urban EP - 2007

Estrangement - 2007

Microcosmos - 2009 *

byakko 26.06.09 - 12:11am
Absolutely stunning band,been listening to autumn aurora quite a bit lately,it never gets tired *

mielikki 26.06.09 - 01:49am
Blood In Our Wells is my favourite *

mielikki 23.08.09 - 02:41am
KROV U NASHYKH KRYNYTSYAKH (Blood In Our Wells)
Written by Vor

Drudkh has been one of my favourite black metal bands for quite a few years now. Every time I listen to their music I become simply enveloped in pure atmospheric nature euphoria. One can imagine themselves in fact experiencing nature to such a large extent when listening to Drudkh. Krov U Nashykh Krynytsyakh further indicates a development in the band's overall sound while still maintaining the epic magnificence of their previous works. This alb*m displays incredibly powerful atmosphere through a soundscape created by folk interwoven with the style of black metal that is distinguishable to Drudkh. This is refined, carefully crafted music with sonic aspects always kept into play throughout each composition

Perhaps the biggest difference between this alb*m from prior works is the catchiness of some of the songs. However, they are not the type of catchiness that takes away from the atmosphere of the music but rather a boost in establishing the set emotion of each composition. There are layers of instruments that all mesh together to create a lush and brilliant atmosphere that calls the listener to focus and become engaged in the music and natural imagery that certainly may be evoked by the pieces. Drudkh has never lost their sense of imagery in regards to their music and everything fits perfectly from the alb*m artwork to the songs. Everything has a relation to one another, the instruments, the ideas behind the music, the imagery, etc which leaves no room for any filler work. Krov U Nashykh Krynytsyakh is an alb*m that must be paid attention to in order to attain the full affect of the music, similar to how one approaches poetry

The production on the alb*m is perfect for this style of music and relatively adds to the overall atmosphere. One must listen in order to fully comprehend the effect of the sound displayed on this release. There are hardly any faults in this alb*m and it does exactly what it was meant to do perfectly. Fans of Drudkh will be pleased

9.7 out of 10

TRACKLIST

1. Nav

2. Furrows of Gods

3. When the Flame Turns to Ashes

4. Solitude

5. Eternity

6. Ukrainian Insurgent Army *

mielikki 17.10.09 - 10:34pm
music.GIF listening to this alb*m right now *

darkxn 18.10.09 - 12:04am
S0 totally added to my wish list!!! Sounds awesome...! *

mielikki 6.04.10 - 11:13am
I'm listening to Blood In Our Wells again. This alb*m is definately only for certain mood, and only to be listened to in the dark. This isn't a cheery album *

mielikki 21.07.10 - 03:33am
QS2S2HpK6sLNB0uWZHRV.jpg

Drudkh's new alb*m Handful Of Stars is due out September 20th and this is the cover and tracklisting

1. Cold Landscapes 1:13

2. Downfall Of The Epoch 12:10

3. Towards The Light 9:18

4. Twilight Aureole 8:59

5. The Day Will Come 9:06

6. Listening to the Silence 1:04

Total Time - 41:50 *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store