Create Your Own App Store

* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: Jaldaboath
Replies: 68 Views: 3814
6-<< 2-<

aenglisc 28.04.10 - 04:44pm
Bash
The Bishoppmpl.GIF
Im laied here giggling like a little girl, ill quote ''extremly vexed were we at this outrageous affront -it crossed my mind, the bishop was probably a c@nt''
Genious *

aenglisc 28.04.10 - 04:49pm
Theyre true to their inspiration. .lol.GIF

mielikki 29.04.10 - 04:55am
pmpl.GIF Can you pwease add lyrics to this topic? *

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 06:48am
Will do cant recal them all from memory ,on way t work, soon as im hme though *

mielikki 29.04.10 - 07:24am
Thank you. Got a friend to download me a copy because I couldn't wait

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 05:20pm
BASH the BISHOP

OH YES
The toll-bridge was closed, south of the town, my kinsmen were barred, even though i wore a crown.

When i asked for the reason we were not to be submit, t'was on the order of the bishop of Cicestrensis

Extremely vexed were we at this outrageous affront, it crossed my mind the bishop was probably a c*nt!

We rallied our men from pillaging and ploughing up the farms,Blast the trumpets loudly - a call to bear arms

Bash the Bishop in his head, Bash,Bash, until he's dead!

We stormed the cathedral, but he was not to be found.

A Nun we spared the truncheon, claimed he gone to ground. The earthy smell around us, confirmed those words as true. I swore id throtle his little neck until his mitre be blue.

We chased him to his cloisters, where we found the host had fled, leaving sixteen strappled strumpets weeping in his bed.

The choir boy complaind about the ''pagan things'' he'd done.
We chased into the night to finish what we'd begun

Bash the Bishop in his head, Bash Bash until he's dead

Bash,Smash,Crash,Dash!
Bash,Smash,Crash

SADDLE UP!

We Finally caught this miscreant by following the stench..hed been living north of Saddlescoombe with a rather buxom wench.

We pled for him to take his punishment like a man, but instead he fled to Fulhing, sulken tears into his hand

Bash the Bishop, in his head, Bash,Bash, until hes dead!

Bash Bash, Bash Bash Bash Bash -until he's dead *

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 06:57pm
AXE WIELDING NUNS

A battle-weary knight sometimes needs a rest, to place his heavy head on a wench's breast.

Where a horse is well kept, and sword well oiled, his under-garments washed, when theyve been soild.

Ther is,near bridge, such a place, to bring a smile to a knights long face.

To where ,after battle,my stalion runs,To the convent of
the 'Axe Weilding nuns'
Axe wielding nuns,Axe wielding

hell hath no fury like the axe wielding nuns, (like the fire and a crucifix bettween the buns?)

Mother superior doth speak with grace, but if needs must, she can handle a mace.

The art of fighting is a solemn vow, as is a certain, carnal know how.

They pray to St. Tallulah for their chance to fight, for the glory of battle, and a hot steamy knight -
for another chance when they are able, to wield the doubled-hedded axe and the blazing shield

When we ride out, to meet our foes, a little surprise keeps them on their toes, for, following behind is a garrison of nuns. .some heavily pregnant with b****rds sons

They swing their axes with gusto and might, t'is oft' our enemy doth get a fright, at thd sigh of somersaulting nuns-at-arms, axes in hand, cleavering n skuls! *

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 07:03pm
lol.GIFi want an AXE WIELDING NUNS THE MOVIE!
little narked the censored the 'B-word'. .i mean, it was in the correct context *

mielikki 29.04.10 - 07:18pm
What do you think of the album? Got a downloaded copy and love it. Great lyrics too, though seems like another language at times love.GIF Favourites so far are Bash The Bishop and Calling All Heraldic Beasts *

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 08:17pm
lol.GIFanother language? I love the slightly archaeic, almost shakespeareian wording of it, if thats what you mean?, adds weight to the stories the songs tell,not saying it adds authenticity as such, but it adds something. .maybe thats just me *

mielikki 29.04.10 - 08:19pm
No I totally agree *

aenglisc 29.04.10 - 08:22pm
Oh. And the track, Jaldaboath, instantly brought an old t.v show when i was a kid to mind. .Rentaghost, if that means anything to anyone. .youll know what i mean, dont remember the show. .but everyone somehow remembers the theme from it *

mancmike 3.06.10 - 11:20pm
want want want please send me a link! *

mielikki 4.06.10 - 05:43am
I put up a new link topic and the alb*m is in there *

aenglisc 18.07.10 - 12:00am
how'd you find it Mancmike *

mielikki 18.07.10 - 04:39am
I think he tried to get something else because he only got the EP again. The link I put up is the album, and a friend used it to download it *

aenglisc 18.07.10 - 04:44am
Ah. Ok. If im not asleep soon, ill put haroldic beast on and give up. .love it quirkines . .if thats right *

darkxn 28.11.10 - 12:06am
I'm loving their alb*m but don't quite get the bm element..
The link, for the EP didn't work (file not found) but here is another, for any one who still wants to download it..
http://www.mediafire.com/?2jaf7it3bbw *

6-<< 2-<

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits