existing evermore.
Emerging from material guise,
an ever-living soul.
Thy spirit lives forever more,
in spite of aim or goal

The forces of your vital mind,
deteriates vagely,
as you're about to pass away.
The darkness that surrounds you fades...

You reach out to touch,
to feel the eternal,
forgivness for thy impure soul.
Desperation fills your mind.
Approach the centre.
Centre of infernal salvation,
and infernal death

Enter to the plain of life,
to knowledge loomed through time.
An ever-living certainty,
where life is formed to chime.
Foolishness and wisdom,
walk gently hand in hand.
Embraced in darkest universe,
as contraries blend as one

Fear fills your mind on this ongoing journey,
journey to a thousand secrets untold.
Credlous at first to this place of wonder.
Wonders so real,
it could be an illusion

Through dark veils of destiny,
realm of shades revealed.
infinite life concealed

Your soul now levitates slowly,
and below your body fades.
Your consciousness remains,
but thy skin will soon rot away.
Visions from an obscure reality,
appear as your soul departs,
this once so undisturbed,
and now frail and feeble world

Brought forth,the abyss now appears,
foulmouthed temptations call me near.
Dark visions laughing over me.
If swollowed I will cease to be.
Tempted to this world beyond,
eager to break the bond,
the sacred promise of an earthly stay,
now broken as you writhe in dismay

Come to where all life descends,
in brimful harmony.
Cautious,interlacing,
they engrave what they shall be.
All bounds cannot be broken,
or confusion will prevail.
Lifeless dark eternity,
of chaos and despair

Indescribable light descends between spheres.
Spheres that behold that nondescript fear.
Thought of the sins,
that were done in the past.
The past is forgotten,
and the present will last

realm of shades revealed.
infinite life concealed

Floating through these halls of light,
emotions burst within.
Pure beauty of divinity,
enrobes remaining sin.
Alone,enthralled,
I bow this force,
paternal majesty.
Freed from anguish,
freed from hate,
into my destiny

Into the void of tranquillity....

Through the rise and fall of worlds,
one greater mind prevails.
Conjuring new creations,
as it watches the old ones fail.
Eternal coil of time and place,
reality and tale.
The answers to all questions,
hide within this astral vale

Passed through tranquillity,
aeons now flow away.
Claimants of destiny,
death can no more hold sway

Forced to return,
departure of soul.
Material world,
arrival as told *

mielikki 14.06.09 - 04:57am
STATIC

Nothing of a man was he,
his true face of sleep a deception.
Fell through all the way to the bottom,
learned to hold

Again we vowed not to hold sacred,
but to d*mn that hollow gaze,
unsteady on these s lines,
mute to an unthought scream.
Another word fell silent,
like the static in their eyes.
Against all fleeing logic,
we let our minds go blank

Why define ourselves,
by misguiding light?
How can we receive,
the static in their eyes

Each blink of light an accuser.
Each unlit shape an assassin

Crawled the outer rim,
with his back exposed.
The shadows unending,
fought off the stares

we let our minds go blank

Nullify the ego. Stay right back!
Stay right back!
How can we receive,
the static?

Fear that strangles spirit,
denial speaks the truth.
Fear that strangles spirit,
crushes me and you

Wicked are the senses.
Wicked are the words.
Give me the static...

we let our minds go blank *

mielikki 14.06.09 - 05:08am
MISERY IN ME

We no longer support ourselves,
we live through each others tears.
We no longer caress,
no longer take hold,
til this,
will be over again.
The dream is over,
when all this begins.
The past,
not part of the deal.
The failing words,
I once said to you,
you turned and walked out the door

Gone.
Over.
I said it's fine.
You burn them bridges,
and you turn around,
around

Can't you see the misery in me?
Can't you see the misery is me?
Don't you know the fear I feel inside?
The misery in me

We no longer sustain ourselves,
we live through each other's wounds.
Let's no longer detain,
no longer suppress,
pretend to be something we're not.
The world is over,
when all is the same,
a companion always there,
but you have deceived,
when all this is gone.
You took back what you already had

Gone.
Over.
I said it's fine.
You burn them bridges,
and you turn around,
around

The misery in me

We no longer care if it breaks,
it falls on belated pride.
We keep on heading inwards,
so this might be our only chance,
to turn it around

The misery in me *

mielikki 21.06.09 - 04:14am
The individual body is matter,brought together by the particularity of the elements out of generality of gravity and into individuality.Thus it is determined in and for itself and has by virtue of its individuality a characteristic form which constitutes the unity of the differentiation of a body.The individuality is (a) immediate or at rest,a shape; (b) it's seperation into the diversity of features and the tension of differences; (c) process,in which the shape dissolves just as much as,in it's determinateness in and for itself immerges....
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

INTRODUCTION

Dark Tranquility is peerless.Perhaps it's presumptuous to say they're one of the most important death metal bands,but as one of Gothenburg Sweden's longest running,most successful and influential bands,such a distinction is long belated.Over the course of 8 albums,2 demos and 3 EPs,Dark Tranquility has defined borders,redrawn them and never stopped.Without their singular vision,it's safe to say that the scene as we know it today would not be the same.From death metal,thrash,metalcore to black metal,Dark Tranquility's remarkable impression is felt everywhere.

1986-2005 Sweden rages.A new era is born

The formative years of Swedish death metal naturally centered around the capital Stockholm,where young impressionable Stockholmites Nihilist (later Entombed),Carnage, Treblinka (later Tiamat), Grave,Therion, Merciless,Unleashed and Dismember ingested all the blood and rotted remains it's brethren in the USA could belch out.Their ravenous diet of Death,Autopsy,Repulsion,Possessed and other death metallers helped define a sound that is unmistakably Swedish.In fact,this secured Sweden as the premier country for death metal,a tag it still holds today.Yet Stockholm wasn't the only city where death metal stamped it's fury.

Some 470km away in Gothenburg,a city founded by the vikings in the 11th century as a trade and launch point to the open seas,was on it's own path.Equally as ready to embrace the fringes of underground metal,the first bands from Gothenburg were more shaped by German thrash (Kreator,Sodom,Destruction) than American brutality.Grotesque and Infestation (both later At The Gates),Mega Slaughter and Valcyrie,and Braindead and Desecrator (later Ceremonial Oath) formed the nucleus of the burgeoning Gothenburg scene.The city had,in essence,a formidable a*senal of bands not to be dismissed by their more publicized Stockholmites.This isn't a Gothenburg VS Stockholm match but rather an indication of 2 diverging styles of similar roots emerging simultaneously. *

mielikki 21.06.09 - 04:15am
As bands matured,disbanded and new influences found their way into Gothenburg's signature thrash sound,a developmental paradigm formed.No longer did fans have to look to the world,through record shops and magazines,for the music they held dear.A local club called Valvet hosted the city's metal shows where fans and bands converged and established a focal point for which to perfect the melding of death,thrash and traditional heavy metal that would soon redefine not just Swedish metal,but the entire genre.At the core of the scene were:friends,music,drinking and socializing.Four elements still found there now.One band that set out to test the limitations of their own musical ability and the musical styles they revered was Septic Broiler featuring guitarists Niklas Sundin and Mikael Stanne,drummer Anders Jivarp,bassist Martin Henriksson and vocalist Anders Friden.Not too far removed from standard death metal of the time,Septic Broiler,ill-concieved name aside,released the Enfeebled Earth demo to little fanfare.Realistically,bands of similar stature were promoted by fanzines and fliers,or what is affectionately known as the metal underground.An international network that pre-dated email and websites,this gossamer nexus connected fans to all genres of metal,especially death and black metal.Apart from fanzines,this was the only way bands like Septic Broiler would reach people out of their immediate locale.However,they would see brighter days ahead.....

When the initial Gothenburg push splintered,the real golden age from a death and black metal perspective,started.This is not to say the coming years would cloud the relative success the scene architects enjoyed,but rather it would reaffirm that Gothenburg,like Stockholm,was ready to take on the indefinable.At The Gates,In Flames, Liers In Wait,Ceremonial Oath, Eucharist and especially Dark Tranquility,formerly Septic Broiler,all formed in the years 1989 and 1990.It was a new era for the bands of Gothenburg to rise to the challenge and prove to friends,fans and the rest of the world that the course they were about to set would be revolutionary,and typical of their self restraint,most Gothenburg bands of the era active today would discount the importance of this altogether,since they were only creating music that reflected their love for metal.Howerever,Dark Tranquility would soon distinguish themselves further by escalating technicality and layering Romantic Era melodic motifs (Gustav Holst,Handel,Vivaldi),contemporary Swedish folk music (Hedningarna,Garmana) and heavy doses of epic British heavy metallers Sabbat into Gothenburg's thrash metal predisposition.The first output by Dark Tranquility,1991's Trail Of Life Decayed demo,showed significant strides forward from the Septic Broiler demo.There were longer songs,more involved instrumentation and lyrics redolent of Romantic Era poets (Shelley,Byron,Keats) that signalled important stylistic changes and the genesis of what would eventually be known as The Gothenburg Sound.By that time many of Dark Tranquility's peers were releasing demos and 7 singles,but it would be another year before the band would issue their debut 7 A Moonclad Reflection on Slaughter/Exhumed Records.The 2 songs, Unfurled By Dawn and Yesterworld went beyond the rustic rumble of Trail Of Life Decayed,building for the first time,the framework for all future Dark Tranquility releases.The confidence and musicianship in the release far exceeded expectations for 17 year old,self taught death metal fans who casually thought the idea of jamming together 2 years prior would be nothing more then a hobby.Nothing could be further from the truth..... *

mielikki 21.06.09 - 04:16am
The reception of A Moonclad Reflection was positive and afforded Dark Tranquility the ability to record a full length debut via a deal with Finnish label Spinefarm Records (Sentenced,Beherit) Upon hearing the 7 and a rehearsal tape of new songs,Spinefarm signed the band.Hedging their bets on a new label,a new alb*m and a more eminent sound,Dark Tranquility spent the rest of the year writing their debut alb*m Skydancer,then tentatively titled In The Golden Dawn Of Winter. Ultimately, Skydancer released in the Summer of 1993,quietly made it's way through the usual underground channels and instantly found an audience tired of paint-by-numbers death metal.By no means was it a landslide commercial success,but the fortunate that did encounter this masterpiece had never heard anything like it before.It was fast,complex,melodic death metal with acoustic guitars.Skydancer was almost too forward thinking.Like At The Gates' The Red In The Sky Is Ours,Ceremonial Oath's The Book Of Truths and Eucharist's A Velvet Creation, Skydancer fused hyper aggressive thrash metal riffs with intricate,convolving melodic lines;this was the basis for The Gothenburg Sound.However,unlike the aforementioned bands,Dark Tranquility's outward projection was not one of dark occult themes prominent in most death metal of the time.Skydancer was full of acrimony and despair,but it was also bright,textural and colourful.But even if Dark Tranquility wrote,recorded and released a near perfect album,times and relationships were going to change and alter the band for good.

Priorities inside the band particularly took their toll on vocalist Anders Friden who had been with the band since Septic Broiler.According to Dark Tranquility,Friden's involvement ended shortly after the release of Skydancer,citing musical differences as the main reason;oddly enough,before Friden joined In Flames.Guitarist Stanne signed on as vocalist for the Lunar Strain alb*m in 1994.It took Dark Tranquility another year to realign and begin to work on new material.As a stopgap between albums,the band recorded the Of Chaos And Eternal Night EP with now infamous producer Fredrik Nordstrom at Studio Fredman,the proverbial home for most recording artists in Gothenburg from there on.The addition of guitarist Fredrik Johannson and Stanne dropping guitars to become a full time vocalist positioned the band to affirm Dark Tranquility could withstand hardship.Also to keep the name alive,in Summer 1994,the new line-up recorded an early version of Punish My Heaven for Wrong Again Records' W.A.R Compilation Volume 1 and a cover of My Friend Of Misery for Metal Militia-A Tribute To Metallica out on Black Sun Records.This line-up would define the band for years to come.In fact,with the release of Dark Tranquility's second full length alb*m The Gallery,they solidified a place in death metal history.With songs such as Lethe, The Dividing Line and Of Melancholy Burning, the alb*m streamlined Skydancer's manic pace and multi-headed vocal attack but kept Dark Tranquility's sound intact,including the trademark acoustic passages.The popularity of The Gothenburg Sound made internationally known by Dark Tranquility,In Flames and At The Gates (the 3 kings),started to manifest itself elsewhere in Sweden.By the time The Gallery reached critical mass in 1995,a slew of bands with similar trait emerged:Soilwork,Arch Enemy,Sacrilege,Ablaze My Sorrow,Gates Of Ishtar,Embraced and a whole host of bands transformed The Gothenburg Sound into an entire movement,named reputedly by journalists in Britain as The New Wave Of Swedish Death Metal,referencing The New Wave Of British Heavy Metal or The NWOBHM,which put Iron Maiden,Judas Priest,Venom and Motorhead on the proverbial map in the late 1970's.Riding The New Wave Of Swedish Death Metal (or NWOSDM),Dark Tranquility as well as At The Gates and In Flames,were the predominant force in reshaping the perception of death metal:melodic,aggressive,socially concious,self aware and musically inclined.The style had substance while still clutching on to the very concept of what classified it as metal.Dark Tranquility found success in the EP/LP release schedule and in 1996 ushered the Enter Suicidal Angels EP to mixed reactions.The best songs Shadowlit Facade and Razorfever dispelled any notion that Gothenburg output would suffer from At The Gates' sudden split,and for the first time at the behest of Fredrik Nordstrom,Dark Tranquility experimented with keyboards for the entire duration of a song.Granted, Archetype didn't fit The Gothenburg Sound mould,but it showed the crucial need to experiment.Dark Tanquility's fourth full length alb*m The Mind's I would be the last alb*m that relied on the Romantic Era musical and lyrical aesthetic.With all of Sweden,as well as the USA and mainland Europe in a NWOSDM stupor,the creators moved on.In hindsight,songs such as Dreamlore Degeneration, Zodijackyl Light and Scythe,Rage And Roses revisited Dark Tranquility's German thrash roots,eschewing wild white knuckle song writing of the past for a calculated,streamlined and uncompromising approach.Nevertheless, The Mind's I was earmarked by Dark Tranquility conventions. Insanity's Crescendo, Constant and Hedon's twin guitar attack and illegally melodic bent were important in confirming the band's place in an ocean of imitators.If one of Gothenburg's 3 kings had fallen,the first would not dethrone easily,even if change was imminent.To evolve is to survive,and something had to give *

mielikki 21.06.09 - 04:16am
That's precisely what happened.Fed up with the proliferation of the very sound they devised long ago,Dark Tranquility re-invented themselves in the form of their fifth alb*m Projector.The alb*m was 3 years in the making and made significant measures to not sound quite like anything in their repertoire.The most notable change was in Stanne's vocal delivery,relying more on his real voice than accustomed savage rasp.The emotion he carried matched the somber realism of the music. Auctioned, Nether Novas and On Your Time were the new face of Dark Tranquility and it earned them a Swedish Grammy nomination in 1999.However,the band was not devoid of trouble.The ever-stable line-up was cracking and this time,guitarist Fredrik Johansson,feeling pressure of work and family,was asked to leave.Industrious as always,Dark Tranquility recruited from within,enlisting songwriter / bassist Martin Henriksson to second guitar and employing the services of Luciferion's Michael Nicklasson on bass and keyboardist Martin Brandstrom.The new Dark Tranquility line-up would wait only a year to record the follow up to Projector.

With Brandstrom and Nicklasson fully entrenched in Dark Tranquility,the sixth full length alb*m Haven,was bound to make more changes to the Projector sound.Brandstrom's electronic music background and his love of New Romantic artists Depeche Mode was seamlessly merged with Dark Tranquility's arresting use of melody. Indifferent Suns, Fabric and The Same sounded nothing like the same band that recorded Skydancer but they did reveal that Archetype was indeed an indication of things to come.Not one to completely dismiss past achievements, Haven was as metal,perhaps not death metal,as anything in Dark Tranquility's history.It was less obvious,especially with Brandstrom's touch,but Rundown and Feast Of Burden kept the intensity high.Unquestionably, Projector and Haven would serve the purpose of re-forging the Dark Tranquility sound.In doing so,collectively they sharpened their song writing process and set the stage for their seventh album,2002's excellent Damage Done.The alb*m stands as a stark reminder that after all these years they are not retreading old ground,nor alienating old fans to gain new ones. Damage Done's range,depth and sophistication should not come as a surprise. Final Resistance, Hours Passed In Exile and Monochromatic Stains are masterfully composed,fusing past and present accomplishments, personal conflict and accord,influences and resolve into music that represents death metal at it's very pinnacle.

Consider yourself blessed if you revel in Dark Tranquility's music.Nothing quite like it exists anywhere.

ALL HAIL DARK TRANQUILLITY *

mielikki 21.06.09 - 01:10pm
music.GIF Rundown *

ruoska 27.06.09 - 10:24am
It would be really cool if you could find that Broken cover into the links section daydream.GIF *

emz.x 30.06.09 - 05:52pm
I agree with nouska smile.GIF *

emz.x 30.06.09 - 05:53pm
Rouska grr d*mn typos -sorry- *

pink.bbe 3.07.09 - 06:50am
I think their great grin4.GIF x *

mielikki 3.07.09 - 07:09am
What have you heard? *

pink.bbe 3.07.09 - 07:48am
1 Song lol can't remember what it's called.sorry.i'm getting around to downloading the rest though.i'll get there eventually. *

mielikki 3.07.09 - 07:50am
Was it in the group? How long is it? *

pink.bbe 3.07.09 - 07:54am
I remember its called AT LOSS FOR WORDS and yeah i gotz it from ur group. *

mielikki 3.07.09 - 07:57am
That's a great song from the alb*m Haven *

hfb 7.07.09 - 02:46pm
Had good fortune to see them in 97 on world domination tour with enslaved,bewitched,swordmaster,demoniac and dellamorte *

mielikki 7.07.09 - 03:09pm
I saw them open for Amorphis about the same time grin.GIF *

mielikki 8.07.09 - 06:32am
From www.heavymetal.about.com

Sweden's Dark Tranquillity are pioneers in the melodic death metal genre. They've influenced countless bands over the years and continue to be at the top of their game. The band's latest alb*m is Fiction, which was mixed by producer Tue Madsen. I spoke with vocalist Mikael Stanne as Dark Tranquillity was wrapping up their latest tour. We talked about their new album, the band's tour plans, how he went from being the band's guitarist to vocalist, what he thinks Dark Tranquillity's most underrated alb*m is and more

You're just wrapping up the Metal For The Masses Tour with The Haunted, Into Eternity and Scar Symmetry. How was the tour?

MIKAEL STANNE - It went really well. It was one of the best tours we've ever done. We had great turnout and great shows. It's been amazing

Did you get a chance to hang out with the other bands?

Yes of course. We've known The Haunted for twenty years now and the guys from Scar Symmetry are fanastic, really cool guys. It's been really fun

How has Dark Tranquillity's sound evolved from Character to Fiction?

MIKAEL STANNE - We focused more on writing songs this time. We wanted to get away from putting too much stuff into the tracks. We also wanted it to be heavy. I think the songwriting is very different. We have songs that are really heavy and have songs that are more melancholy and atmospheric

How did you decide to work with Tue Madsen?

MIKAEL STANNE - I really liked his work. Everything I heard that he has done is fantastic. I talked to The Haunted guys and they really recommended him and said he was the greatest. They said we would love him and he would do wonders for our sound. So we said let's do it. We sound cooler and better than ever

Do you have any expectations for how the alb*m will do in Europe and the US?

MIKAEL STANNE - I have no idea. We try to set our expectations pretty low so hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised

How did you decide on Fiction as the alb*m title?

MIKAEL STANNE - We had a different way of writing this time. I wanted to project everything on someone else instead of having it relate to me

You've spent a lot of time in the US. What are your most and least favourite things about our country?

MIKAEL STANNE - My favourite thing is that everything is open all the time. You can get anything at any time. I like the US audiences too. They are really open minded and everybody seems to be into all kinds of different music. There's really nothing I don't like

Is there any area or region of the country you really enjoy?

MIKAEL STANNE - The West Coast is our favourite. We've had some great shows there

You're playing a lot of European festivals this summer. Are they more to get in front of a large crowd, or are they also financially lucrative?

MIKAEL STANNE - They are very financially rewarding. We probably make more money doing a few festivals than we do with a whole tour of America

Is there a festival you're really looking forward to playing?

MIKAEL STANNE - Yes. Gods Of Metal in Italy. Heaven and Hell, Dream Theater and Blind Guardian are on the bill on the same day. It's going to be perfect

Do you have plans to come back to North America later this year?

MIKAEL STANNE - We'll do festivals this summer, then a European tour and then we're coming back next year

You started out in music playing guitar. What made you switch to being a vocalist?

MIKAEL STANNE - Even back then I always sang. Niklas and I wrote the lyrics and I wrote the vocal lines, so I was always singing in the rehearsal room anyway. When Anders didn't show up for rehearsal I would sing in his place and I was a cr*ppy guitar player. When we fired Anders we decided I would sing and we got a new guitar player

Do you ever play guitar anymore?

MIKAEL STANNE - I play guitar for my daughter, but that's it

Were there any specific bands or albums that inspired you to pick up the guitar?

MIKAEL STANNE - Yes, the Flag Of Hate EP by Kreator and also Black Sabbath. They made me want to pick up the rhythm guitar at the time. I first saw Kreator in Gothenburg in 1988 and decided that was what I wanted to do

Which Dark Tranquillity alb*m do you think is the most underrated?

MIKAEL STANNE - Skydancer, because at the time people thought it was just nuts. Nobody got it. People said it was too different from anything else they had heard. It didn't really get the recognition we were hoping for at the time. People didn't really get and I still think it's an alb*m full of great ideas, even though it's not really well executed or well played or well produced, but it's still a great alb*m

Do you ever think about Dark Tranquillity's influence and importance to heavy metal?

MIKAEL STANNE - Playing is the most natural thing in the world for us. We've been doing this for more than half our lives. People will come up to us and say we've been inspiring them for over 10 years. It's strange to me. We try to downplay our importance in the metal scene

Is the current metal scene still strong in Sweden or has it been surpassed by some other Scandinavian countries?

MIKAEL STANNE - I think Sweden is still the strongest. There are tonnes of great new metal bands coming out

What are the best and worst things about being in a band?

MIKAEL STANNE - The best things are that you get to hang out with your buddies, you get to see the world, and you get to perform on stage. All six of us agree that it is just amazing to be able to do. The worst things are you don't get paid enough and you have to be away from home for long periods of time

What's the best advice someone gave you?

MIKAEL STANNE - Back when we started out, Tomas Lindberg from At The Gates always came to our rehearsals and told us ''Be original. That's all that matters. Make original music and never copy anyone else. Take inspiration from others, but always make something new'' *

emz.x 15.07.09 - 10:46pm
Wow great band + really enjoyd reading the interview ,now im off to listen to more METAL x *

lucretia 28.07.09 - 12:22pm
awesomeness!.. i'm listening to Fiction now.. X) ~*biiiiig smiiiiiile!!!~ haha *

mielikki 28.07.09 - 01:57pm
So many years and still making great albums Lucretia *

lucretia 28.07.09 - 07:13pm
yeah, endless respect to them! they definately took the advice Lindberg gave them nod.GIF *

mielikki 29.07.09 - 12:06am
What is your favourite song off Fiction? *

mielikki 1.08.09 - 01:58pm
My favourite off Fiction is Focus Shift *

ruoska 1.08.09 - 04:47pm
Misery's Crown for me *

mielikki 4.08.09 - 08:22pm
Misery's Crown is great too. It never ceases to amaze me far they've come from the early days. I like everything they've released! Hehe *

mielikki 13.02.10 - 12:43am
Dark Tranquillity's new alb*m due February 24th *

ruoska 13.02.10 - 08:27am
Oh d*mnit, another new alb*m I must buy! Got to delay buying this one I guess, simply can't afford it. s*cks to be a student *

mielikki 17.02.10 - 05:20am
A new short mp3 sample off the new Dark Tranquillity alb*m is up in the files section *

mielikki 4.03.10 - 05:45am
I really like the new alb*m yes.GIF Took me a while to get into it for some reason but loving it now *

ruoska 4.03.10 - 08:43am
Swedish press calls it a masterpiece but some just average. I'm buying it sooner or later. Most probably later. *

mielikki 21.04.10 - 08:08am
Listening to Character at the moment daydream.GIF I adore Dark Tranquillity *

bby_g 21.04.10 - 11:15am
yes.GIF they are good *

mielikki 21.04.10 - 11:21am
What's your favourite song? *

bby_g 21.04.10 - 11:27am
I like alot of their songs love miserys crown, at loss for words, the wonders at ur feet. Whats ur favourite? *

mielikki 21.04.10 - 11:33am
Hmmmm chin.GIF No idea *

bby_g 21.04.10 - 11:34am
Oh ok what are some you like? *

mielikki 21.04.10 - 11:42am
Misery's Crown, Format C For Cortex, Rundown, Void Of Tranquillity, Therein and so many more *

bby_g 21.04.10 - 11:45am
yes.GIF really good stuff, the 3 songs i mentioned would be my favs i think but they all quiet good the ones i know. *

jjoyz 27.04.10 - 07:30pm
they're awesome..favs include.. punish my heaven,undo control,lost to apathy,nothing to no one. *

mielikki 29.05.10 - 04:03am
lEUSAe3YY21hi8eFiOVK.jpg

The primitive beginnings of the mighty Dark Tranquillity *

1-> 7->>

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits