kute_lez 7.01.09 - 12:44am
SOUND - Pagan black metal

LYRICAL THEMES - AngloSaxon history, drinking, Heathenism

ORIGIN - Midlands, England

FORMED - 2001

CURRENT LINEUP

Sceot Arcwielder - All instruments

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The Symbel is a ritual round of toasting and boasts over an alcoholic beverage, generally mead or ale, which is designed to place the parti nts in the flow of Wyrd. The speech made by the boaster at the Symbel is designed to recall his successful past deeds so that they may affect the future course of events favourably

DISCOGRAPHY
Heathen Drinking Metal demo - 2001
We Drink-Hymns And Counsel Of AngloSaxon Heathenry - 2003
Wet English Forest compilation - 2004
Ale W s Of Mercia demos - 2007 *

gsxrbird 7.01.09 - 01:10am
Sounds like my old local on a friday n sa ay nite. And on occasions,the odd sunday nite 2. Lmao! Nice 1 hun, tiz gud 2 read up bout bands that aint so well heard of. Keep on keepin on.... *

kute_lez 7.05.09 - 05:24am
INTERVIEW FROM 2003

''We Drink - Hymns And Counsel Of AngloSaxon Heathenry'' is a welcomed surprise in the field of Heathen Metal. With no website or any other information at hand, it left us no other choice than to get hold of Sceot Arcwielder, the man behind Symbel, ourselves. Please introduce us to Symbel

Hails and thanks for the interview Ramon. Symbel is the Dark-Age Heathen Metal act of Sceot Arcwielder from England. It has been in existence for a little over 18 months as I write this. It is a studio based act, with good quality underground Heathen metal releases as it's aim. The project arose from a personal desire to hear atmospheric, dark, yet uplifting extreme metal that inspired visions of the English dark ages, swords, runes and heroic times. Symbel's second release is a concept alb*m based on the philosophies of the AngloSaxons, and how they affect those of us who consider ourselves Heathens. It is a journey into the dark ages of AngloSaxon England a time of war, allegiances to one's tribe and one's land and blood. It has been a derogatory term for some time, and now in a few countries it is being reclaimed as something positive. If you are inspired by any of this, then perhaps you will find this alb*m to your liking.

Are any previous releases still available?

No, Symbel is a very new project. There are lots of rough recordings of other songs, some of them quite atmospheric but they probably wont see the light of day as a commercial release. Better to wait for the next CD

How did you get in contact with Angelisc Enterprises?

A friend posted me a compilation tape with a Forefather track on it, about the time I had written half of the album. They were unknown to me at that time, but that track really stood out and although Forefathers music was different to Symbel the spirit was very similar. Out of interest I searched the net for Forefather and read about Angelisc Enterprises and how they had considered releasing other bands' work. It seemed perfect to me. I emailed them a couple of sample mp3s and Wulfstan replied within the hour showing genuine interest. And of course the rest is history.

It seems there is a slight punk influence in your music. What influenced you, music wise?

Each song on this alb*m sounds different, but all together the CD sounds like the dark ages of England, thats what I wanted to do and I think I have achieved it. Ok you want to know what I have listened to? The bands that I have played a lot over the last few years would be Celtic Frost, early Hawkwind, Deicide, early Neurosis, Electric Wizard, Burning Witch, lots of the early Black Metal but in particular Darkthrone, Isengard, Burzum, Immortal, Ved Buens Ende and some lo-fi guitar bands such as early Slint. What I am listening to this week is Isis, High On Fire, Opeth, Frozen Shadows. I dont know if any of this is helpful because I dont think that Symbel sounds like any one of these bands. The alb*m came from the heart so to speak. Punk? Some of the songs are drinking songs that you can quite easily sing on the bus or in your car, and they are simple in structure, just like original punk was. It could be said that I had punk roots from an early age, in the sense that Siege, Disorder, Doom, Cryptic Slaughter, Crude SS, Heresy, Antisect and early Napalm Death were punk. It is an often misunderstood term, particularly with modern MTV definitions. Yes I learned to play guitar and drums in punk bands. It's influence on metal (and vice versa) is often underestimated. Many people from these very bands are now into the underground metal scene. The darkness and venom of the two genres are quite similar, and extreme metal was a very logical progression from dark punk. I don't have a problem liking both genres. Punk vocals sound very raw and real. I can see it playing a larger part in metal again actually, particularly in the many divisions of Black Metal. In measured doses there is something very refreshing about hearing raw shouting.

''We Drink'' is released on CD. What about vinyl? What is your stand on this format?

Ha ha! As I write there are three shelves sagging with the weight of 800 vinyl albums right above my head. One day they will drop on me and kill me. Vinyl is great for DJing. Other than that I have no particular opinion. If you are asking whether I would be happy to see Symbel released on vinyl, then yes, I would like that. The last vinyl release I bought was Supercoven by Electric Wizard. It skips halfway through and I have to get up and nudge it on. Most of my records are scratched too, and sound rubbish, but then again Ive also worn out a few cds

Heathenism as a term is used today to cover many different views. How do you perceive it?

Heathenism to me means the mindset of the pre-Christian people of England and many other European countries. It is about an identity lost to the masses, yet is so obviously right in front of their faces. It is unique in the form I understand it, because it is about defining oneself by celebrating what one is, rather than the definition of oneself by condemning everything one is not. If there is a battle, it is a battle for control of our own minds. That is the contemporary path of the Heathen warrior as I see it. The core ideologies are respect for oneself, respect for those who deserve it (irrespective of class or culture), self reliance, a sense of humour in the face of adversity, honesty and family. I would also argue that these qualities have not really vanished from the minds of most ordinary people. It has though been subtly denied the chance to evolve as it would have done by Christian interference, and so its resurrection by many is based heavily on The Golden Age. I do actually believe that life was more honourable in this time and in many ways yearn for it, but with an important difference. I see the journeys into the past as a way of learning where our philosophies should be today. Many may ask, why go back to Anglo-Saxon times? (the period after the total retreat of the Romans in 449 AD up until the Norman invasion of 1066). Well for me that is the last period in history in which I feel a pride and a connection. By piecing together the philosophy of my forbears, I can imagine where I should be now. There is much we can learn from the past, but it is not where we belong. That is defeatist. I am Heathen and I am here now in this society. I am an English man with a past and future. I like extreme metal, seeing bands and drinking beer. Other people dont. I may not be interested in their music and culture but I respect their wish to be different to me. It would be a very boring world if we all liked the same things. Yes, there are many views associated with the term Heathen. There is an increasing use of the word Heathenism to convey fascist ideologies. I have read their arguments and justifications, but remain uninterested.

Do you think there is still a place for belief in todays society?

I think you should live your life like it has meaning, yes. The song The Willing Suspension Of Disbelief is about the overcoming of the fear of placing belief in something unmeasurable, for example Heathen 'Gods'. Faith in 'The Gods' is ultimately faith in yourself in the context of your own existence in the land to which you belong. You grow up, have children, teach them well, live honourably and do what you think is right, make lots of friends, you die, your children bury you, and you live on in their memories and so on. Whatever you do, you do the best you can. It is what people have done all over the world, from the dawn of time, just like our ancestors did.

What drew you towards your past, your ancestors and their beliefs?

Ive never had to answer this question before. It has been a gradual feeling for the last few years. I cant really say what made me start reading and studying archaeology, but that certainly set me on the path to questioning the Pagan books on Wicca etc that I had read. I think what clinched it was this - meeting other people on my travels who have pride in their own race and culture, I saw something lacking in my own. The world is a very interesting place I have met people from many countries, and life is pretty much the same for all of them. A friend from Quebec once said that being English means nothing, because you have no culture left. I saw what she meant. I would guess that many Northern Europeans feel the same, and this loss of identity explains the rise of Heathenism. If we are to survive as a race or culture with it's own identity (other than being the slave state of globalised US capitalism) then something needs to change. We must reclaim our identities alongside all honourable peoples of the world. And that change starts with individuals with no identity other than clinging to the remnants of the Christian British empire redefining themselves by looking at their distant pasts

Inside the lyrics you speak of rituals. Would you tell more about your personal experiences?

The rituals that are contained within the lyrics are well documented historically. The Symbel itself is an AngloSaxon drinking rite whereby the parti nts placed themselves in the flow of fate that had been begun by their forbears. They would then announce their intentions with the ancestors and Gods as witnesses. There are some Heathen groups that do these Symbels regularly, but I think it is just as well to do this with one or two friends. Theoretically Symbel could be performed alone, although no one could challenge your boast. Shamanism is the philosophy of Woden. Those who would follow him learn the hard way if they are expecting a friendly replacement for the Christian God. Heathenism is a balanced philosophy where real deeds and actions within the flow of fate are what counts. Personally I do things that strengthen my link with the dark ages, they are not particuarly mysterious things, and there is little point in me describing them here interested people need to try and see what works for them. I may spend months thinking of little else but the lore, as was the case with the recording of the Symbel CD. Then I may do nothing for a few weeks. Our lives are full of phases. The recording of the Symbel cd was a ritual in itself, and at times was either magical or even scary, but most importantly it felt right to me. Chanting shamanically is very effective, and there is a lot of that that I didn't put on the Symbel CD. We all do rituals. The meaning is always personal, but the rituals I may do are specific to English AngloSaxon Heathenism, as our ancestors would have done. Dressing up in war gear is a ritual. Drinking from a mead horn is a ritual. Whatever, doing it yourself is important, not following instructions from a book. The world is full of dishonourable people who will happily show 'the way' to those who are searching for 'something'

Do you have any other activities/interests you would like to speak about?

Those of you lucky enough to own a copy of the CD will have seen a picture of a home made sword on the inlay. This is in the true spirit of heathenism, self reliance. Why would you want to buy a fancy sword when you can make one yourself? Learn how to work metal. Get a friend and meet them in a remote woodland for a fight. This is a fine ritual that I sincerely recommmend. Strange things will happen, believe me

Forefather are kings of English Heathen Metal, Symbel is a good runner up. Are there more bands that should be taken notice of?

I thank you for your good taste! Yes Forefather must surely have been the first to lay claim to this throne, although I hope by the actions of our two bands we will inspire others to follow in our shadows. Other English bands? Maybe Forefather could help you with this question as they distribute lots of underground releases. In England we have of course Bal Sagoth, who are obviously Heathen influenced but in an escapist fantasy way. The Meads Of Asphodel are an intriguing band. I haven't heard enough of their music to form an opinion but they certainly deserve respect for their insanity, plus Huw Lloyd Langton from Hawkwind is amongst their ranks. Notable bands with cd releases from my home town are Anaal Nathrakk, Mistress and Frost. I don't know of any other bands who would fit the genre other than a project I am working on with an acquaintance, Dagfari Wartooth. We have almost finished recording an alb*m of Pure English Heathen War Doom. The emphasis is on drunk, heavy and chaotic. Wartooth comes up with most of the tunes on his distorted bass, evil vocals and lyrics, and I play drums, put guitars over the top, and add my range of vocals as appropriate. It has been most refreshing working with someone with different ideas to me melodically, but I have also put a lot of effort into the musical arrangements to make the songs work, so those of you who like Symbel may enjoy this also. I can tell you now that it will be a good release. We are using a working title of Bretwaldas, so look out for it in the summer of 2003

What can we expect for the future?

Well as I just said Bretwaldas will be out soon in either a CDR released by ourselves or professional release depending on label interest. I want to have the second Symbel CD finished in late 2003. Four potential songs are already written. Maybe even other musicians will be involved with it, we'll see what happens. The slowest part of the first release was crafting the unique sound, what with problems with old equipment and a slow PC. Symbel has since upgraded it's digital recording equipment. Production and performance wise it will be much easier this time around, and you can expect a good cd.

Any last words for this interview?

Thanks again and mighty Heathen Hails from England to you and all your readers. Get in touch with Angelisc Enterprises if you want to either buy it or distribute it.Hails to my family and friends and all those who have bought the CD. Hails to all of your readers in Holland. I lived their for a year once.

You did?

I lived there in 1991 in Hillegom and Bennebroek which is by the bulb packing factories. Myself and a friend had finished school, we were bored and so we hitchhiked to Amsterdam. I worked 60 hours a week with itchy hyacinth bulbs, and lived in a truck. It was a very interesting experience to work with the Dutch bulb farmers! Of course they thought that we were stupid to work there, but we just wanted to see a bit more of the world. The main town I went to was Haarlem and of course Amsterdam. I saw a few bands but most of them were punk bands, I think one famous Dutch band was called Bobwire. We talked to them a lot. Yes the Dutch are great people, and very tolerant of scruffy youngsters like myself

Any likes or dislikes about our little country?

What did I like best? Well, of course you have lots of nice things to smoke which suited me at the time (although I don't smoke now), the fries with mayonnaise and peanut b*tter, Vanilla Vla, the bicycles without brakes, and the countryside is very similar to where I grew up (East Anglia in England, which is also very flat and below sea level). And, I got very good at table football. Any dislikes? No not really, other than the flower bulbs *

mielikki 15.06.09 - 02:11am
I'm still trying to find copies of Wet English Forests and Heathen Drinking Metal demo. They are rediculously rare lol.GIF *

mielikki 10.08.09 - 03:12am
poor.GIF Heathen Drinking Metal demo was released as 70 tapes only

Wet English Forests is limited to 333 vinyl and 333 cds *

borae 10.08.09 - 10:01pm
Id like to know how well spread out they are. Chin.GIFand is it worth checking carboot sales, just in case. *

mielikki 11.08.09 - 01:45am
I'm always keeping an eye out *

mielikki 30.09.09 - 10:52pm
I managed to get Wet English Forests grin.GIF *

mielikki 1.10.09 - 02:29am
Symbel fans will be pleased to note that the long awaited Gyddig alb*m is to be released this Winter (for those of us in the Northern hemisphere) *

borae 1.10.09 - 10:55am
an actual hard copy? that mustve stung the pocket a little. *

mielikki 5.10.09 - 03:35am
Sis and I went halves and it's worth it hehe.GIF *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 03:28am
SITTAEN AET SYMBEL

The hall is ready with ale, mead and music, and the hearth is glowing on the faces of those who attend. Solemnly, a man speaks of his ancestor, connecting with him through the Web Of Wyrd

Sittaen aet Symbel,
a Beot I read,
of my great grandfather's deeds,
of the life he betrothed me.
He cut through the flax,
with his ready tongue.
Sweet mead from his lips,
flowed in yellow paths

Sittaen aet Symbel,
come brothers and maids

We drink!

To Woden,
for victory,
to Njord and Freo,
for the qualities of ice and gold

We drink!

Sittaen aet Symbel,
raise the horn to your lips.
Taste the secrets behind the staves,
between measured sips.
A toast to the dead,
that see at the Symbel,
and a declaration,
of their intent in our flesh

Sittaen aet Symbel,
a Gielp to the hall,
around this table of ash,
that has known the nine worlds.
Witness my Wyrd.
I will craft it to this end

One by one,
those attending shout their appreciation

Hail!

The Symbel is done,
the Beots and Gielps made.
A voice sings over the mead bench,
and the crackling fire,
whilst those present drinks to the past,
present and their future *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 03:44am
WASSEL GROVE

Of an experience in a heathen wood

A line of fire,
flickers on mist enshrouding knees.
Hooded carriers of torches file,
through the dark and twisted trees

The trees,
the forest,
the trees in the forest,
we worshipped in sacred groves.
Effigies on wooden poles,
whispering with dead souls.
I once did this

Scuffing through groves,
that whisper old songs,
and riddles to solve.
We longed for the mead hall,
the Symbel and boast,
to walk and crackle,
through the soft bracken.
I see what this hidden world was for,
and what it meant to the Heathen mind.
A gateway to interaction with Gods.
I acknowledge my blood past,
of sacrifice within these trees.
It is part of us,
and so I return here,
in modern ways.
Drink to the evolution,
of our new Heathen hearts!

Woden!

The trees,
the forest,
the trees in the forest *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 03:58am
THE WILLING SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF

A song of Heathen defiance and a redefinition of faith

Take a new look at God,
in the dust it's the wrong way round.
Speak the place names and days,
let the honey drip from your tongue,
the dew that runs from the before

We're not scared of believing,
in the Gods of before.
Inside us they are breathing.
We can wake them all.

A wise man knows himself,
and a fool knows the rest.
Universalism sets our eyes in the sand.
I know where the cool blue air,
waits for the children

Just be there,
in how you feel.
Just be there,
await the steel

We're not scared of believing,
in the Gods of before,
in our lands they are breathing.
Time to wake them up.
In our lore.
In our hearts.
In our minds.

Don't be scared of believing,
in the Gods of before,
in our lives shallow breathing,
I and I and us

I pick up the spear,
that our ancestor has thrown,
clean it of it's darkness,
ignorance and corruption,
and throw it on,
newly shined,
for another 1500 years *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 04:11am
A JOURNEY WITH OAK STAVES

After a short piece of music, a story is told of runes and the magic of Wyrd. Gifts are exchanged to fortify old bonds

It hailed so fast,
we could not see the headland through it,
send for crows,
send the ravens.
Thought and memory,
came back to me.
Painted runes upon my starry eyes.
Through twisted creaking boughs,
three sisters slice through time.
We raised our horns,
to the three Norns,
our forefather's philosophy

Creaks in the green trees,
aching to be embraced again.
The staves tell a tale,
of what was once,
and what is now,
and what could be,
and what could be

Gifu is the gift,
I aspire to give.
To drink from fountains,
deep wells that stare,
all through my starry eyes.
If I stop to take it,
it just drifts away,
but all things come,
to those who live by,
the steel and the rune *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 04:27am
SAECSON DRYNKING SONG

In drinking spirits, the ancestors sing many songs, of which this is one

This is a story of,
what we often call warriors.
Where I've gone,
now I have died,
is a Hall in the sky that lies,
across a shimmering rainbow bridge

I see my brothers here,
drinking in the hall.
I see my mother's tears,
lakes of glass before.
I see my people living,
back through the before.
They know that I am here,
toasting them,
at the gates Waelhall

Men and women folk,
live your lives with honour.
Keep the fires alight on the hills

Remember the only thing,
you really have to do,
is cross that rainbow bridge

I see my brothers here,
drinking in the hall.
I see my mother's tears,
lakes of glass before.
I see my people living,
back through the before.
toasting them,
at the gates Waelhall

Some folk have Heaven,
that is their path.
Some folk have nothing,
that is their loss.
Let each man or woman,
have his or her own fate.
But I'll,
I'll take the shimmering rainbow bridge

I see my brothers here,
drinking in the hall.
I see my mother's tears,
lakes of glass before.
I see my people living,
back through the before.
toasting them,
at the gates Waelhall *

mielikki 14.10.09 - 06:05am
grin.GIF I'm in contact with Sceot Arcweilder through emails and msn (when I get on a PC) *

6anakin6 14.10.09 - 12:13pm
i love the lyrics of this 1 man band fkn awesome tho im sad coz i wont be able 2 get their albums :( *

6anakin6 14.10.09 - 09:31pm
aww mielikki im jealous now lol sad.GIF *

mielikki 16.10.09 - 07:08am
Hello Kara,

Happy Birthday in advance. Wartooth and I get together to rehea*se in Birmingham which is the closest place between where we live. We're finishing off the new Bretwaldas Of Heathen Doom alb*m now. I'm writing and recording the guitar parts this week. It all takes a lot of time. We're just about ready to kill each other I think :-) We'll have it out before the end of the year, fingers crossed

The Symbel alb*m is out shortly after that, because I can't work on two albums at the same time

Sceot

borae 16.10.09 - 06:11pm
wow! how cute is that? first hand info.he's confident, to say youll be writting and be happy enough to record takes that, good news *

iilmadme 20.10.09 - 07:22am
That's great,sounds a nice guy too :) *

mielikki 31.10.09 - 12:16am
He is nice. Interesting fellow *

borae 31.10.09 - 06:33pm
most people are if you catch the right side of them. otherwisd were all pretty horrid. .or at least capable *

borae 31.10.09 - 06:36pm
sceot is a great name. . . . if i ever have kids nod.GIFLennon Sceot *

darkxn 16.11.09 - 06:35pm
Wow, Kara -dats s0 COOL! Lucky fish! D lyrics also gr8, fanx! D samples r much difrent 2 Wet English.. track -I lyk..! *

darkxn 16.11.09 - 06:42pm
Nothing against the afore mentioned track bt d sampls r mor wot I expectd.. Bt variety IS a gud thing! :) *

mielikki 25.11.09 - 03:48am
Hello Kara!

Excitement abounds in Mercia! Last month long queues are formed around Birmingham's Museum to see the largest d of AngloSaxon gold ever, discovered last month by a man with a metal detector in Staffordshire

The artefacts on display are mainly ornate fittings for weapons such as sword pommels and hilts, but there are a few surprises too, such as a beautiful gold snake

Once the pieces are examined and perhaps put into context through comparison with historical literature, we will no doubt have a clearer picture of 7th Century England. Until then, one could postulate that the fittings were taken from a defeated army in a nearby battle, (the fittings were wrenched from the swords themselves of which there are no trace), buried at this location, then not recovered

What is striking is that the pieces are clearly Christian (as in the fast track conversion of Europe sense) and that a crucifix, for instance, was crushed into a ball before being buried. Did this gold belong to a Saxon kingdom that embraced Christianity for the power and connections it gave them? Did they lose it to one of our Mercian Pagan rogues such as Penda? Only time will tell

Sceot

iilmadme 25.11.09 - 04:24am
Excellent :) i must try n see that too yes.GIF *

kaija16 21.12.09 - 08:41am
I download 2 albums and I really like them. The Wall my favourite *

ed1983 21.12.09 - 09:49pm
that sounds very interesting!!! im gonna download an alb*m too!!!

kaija16 21.12.09 - 10:37pm
Symbel has very dirty production and his vocal not great, but go well with themes *

mielikki 11.02.10 - 04:09am
Bretwaldas Of Heathen Doom alb*m will be out in February we hope. We have a lot of material to sort out. Herne is delayed because I am waiting for the vocals to be recorded by Morten. Symbel will also be out early this year and once they are at the pressing plant we will send out preorder details

Sceot

mielikki 11.02.10 - 04:17am
THE WALL PART I

Stan,Aethelstan,
are you ready?
Bring your shields now!

You'll take the stakes,
and hold the left wing.
Cedric,Oswiu,
are you ready?
Bring your shields now!
You'll take the stakes,
and hold the right wing!

This is a wall,
and no one cross the wall!
This is a wall,

This is a day of grey omens,
light breezes and rain.
Stroking our cheeks,
like a maid's sweet eyelash.
Black battle corpse in the field,
wakes us up from that.
Daydreaming,
about Saxon whoring

This is a wall,
and no one passes it.
Our lives flash,
before us guarding it

Come and fight.I am ready,
to defend my girl,
and the seeds,
of me in her womb.
If this is the day,
it is perfect.
I might die for her,
but I'd rather make them die
for their girls

This is a wall,
This is England.
No one crosses the wall! *

mielikki 15.02.10 - 10:39am
Listening to the We Drink : Hymns And Counsel Of AngloSaxon Heathenry alb*m music.GIF *

ed1983 15.02.10 - 12:18pm
Do you like it?? I am downloading the same alb*m right now.. *

ed1983 15.02.10 - 12:41pm
Hmm i am listening right now, the soundquality is not so well, and the music is also not what I expected... Maybe its just not my taste *

aenglisc 17.02.10 - 10:52pm
i remember being rather impressed with -the wall- i wasnt really taken to Symbel on hearing the earliest samples Mielikki directed me to, wouldnt mind an actual release copy of this alb*m though. *

mielikki 18.02.10 - 12:59am
Symbel are an aquired taste. It's hard to explain, but I was disappointed when I first heard it. It was nothing like I expected. The last year though, I gave it more spins and fell in love with the album. Maybe that would be like you guys *

aenglisc 18.02.10 - 09:49pm
Alot of things work that way with me, depends on the mode im in i guess, i usually give things a second go. *

mielikki 20.02.10 - 11:42pm
Yeah me too yes.GIF *

mielikki 4.03.10 - 05:29am
Was just wondering if you had the chance to listen to Symbel again Ed *

mielikki 29.05.10 - 12:41am
No news from Sceot, but I think I can forgive him as he's finished the amazing Bretwaldas alb*m and in the final stages of the Herne alb*m which sounds VERY promising. Very busy man *

aenglisc 29.05.10 - 12:35pm
Still unsure on Symbel. Certain tracks ill hear and feel something, like an understanding connection or appriciation. .others ill hear and . .well, nah. *

mielikki 28.06.10 - 04:37pm
Hoping the new alb*m will be a lot like The Wall or have a track like Saecson Drinking Song *

aenglisc 28.06.10 - 06:05pm
Likewise, theWall is one i get on with, quite like Elauking too *

mielikki 30.06.10 - 08:11am
Iu80pAAKV690vzaLAJP4.jpg *

lew15d 6.08.10 - 10:34pm
Is the new alb*m released? If it is, I'll give it a listen. If not, can you get me some of their most well known songs? smile.GIF *

mielikki 6.08.10 - 10:56pm
lol.GIF Well known songs. Unfortunately Symbel is ultra obscure, even for the underground. I can get links though *

ruoska 6.08.10 - 11:02pm
Among last.fm users the two most played songs from the past 6 months are Saecsen Drinking Song and Lord of the Hanged both with 7 plays. So as Kara said... Ultra obscure! *

aenglisc 7.08.10 - 09:31pm
Cant be that obscure, ive heard of and like them in dosesgrin.GIF *

1-> 7->>

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store