Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

VisionOrVoid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: berlin
Replies: 7 Views: 323

mancmike 12.07.10 - 12:32pm
i am leaving england for a year to go to germany. Can anyone help suggest some german bands to look out for when im over there. Ramstien are a bit too cheesey :-) *

aenglisc 12.07.10 - 01:42pm
I could do with doing that about now. Im liking ''Obscurity'' viking black metal i guess. .there seems t be a few named that in Germany. *

byakko 12.07.10 - 05:28pm
The Spermbirds,they're an old school punk band from over there.Don't know if they're still going though lol *

aenglisc 12.07.10 - 06:12pm
ew. thats a name, a less direct And more imaginative way of putting it than most punk acts wouldve done *

ruoska 12.07.10 - 08:15pm
Subway to Sally came first into mind chin.GIF But there's plenty of german bands to choose from, depends on what exactly are you looking for *

mancmike 16.07.10 - 03:22pm
turisas forefather blindguardian and slayer there my most played at the moment im open minded and wanna get into some german metal if that helps :-) *

aenglisc 17.07.10 - 06:30pm
Come to think of it, there is a fair number of German acts listed here. Typing 'Germany' in the Search box should bring up a good number of band profiles. .ill be playing some 'midnattsol' next *

mielikki 18.07.10 - 04:40am
There are a lot of bands from Germany worth hearing *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits