Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

VisionOrVoid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: My band logo
Replies: 13 Views: 583

byakko 2.06.10 - 11:08pm
0e9aK6eKzWlDXCnNHFTA.jpg

It's not the best logo ever but I'm pretty proud of it lol Any tips or suggestions?Please let me know!Thank you *

aenglisc 3.06.10 - 07:18am
Looks fine as is.. dont think sugestions would be doing it any justice *

bby_g 8.06.10 - 01:47am
yes.GIF i like it too *

ruoska 8.06.10 - 07:32am
It's pretty simple but I like it that way, don't know how to explain it but I like how the letters seem a bit like flowing. Probably didn't make any sense *

byakko 8.06.10 - 09:56am
Makes perfect sense :) thanks everyone.i'm keeping it that way.didn't want to make it unreadable like most death metal bands do these days *

aenglisc 8.06.10 - 06:01pm
Im agreed. while it seems to me to still be clearly of that type..its easilly read..that said i do like the idea of a 2nd ''textless'' symbol that in time is purely conected with the band

for instance . to pull from other genre when you think of HIM you think of the heartagram ...if i was capable of being in a band . . id use a symbol that could be concealed within the artwork.. like the doube ''feoh'' rune on front of Forefathers Steadfast *

byakko 9.06.10 - 05:44am
Thats actually a very good idea,thanks.Now I need to find something that will fit with the bands name.eek *

aenglisc 9.06.10 - 07:02am
Guess a trip to the library is in order..scouring archive.lol.GIFor maybe think of something including a sithe or pitchfork..maybe a bit too connected with the grim reaper though *

byakko 22.06.10 - 08:32pm
I was thinking more google image search and less library :D actually,that's a brilliant idea,thanks a lot!It is a death metal band so the grim reaper imagery is perfect *

aenglisc 27.06.10 - 04:10am
ha. goodluck...What part / role do you have in the band *

byakko 28.06.10 - 12:40pm
Thank you :D I'm lead vocalist...but members are dropping like flies.It me off that people aren't commited to decent music in this country.Maybe I'll just do it solo :s *

aenglisc 28.06.10 - 05:33pm
An heavey undertaking, itll be all on you obviously .but ultamatly more of a satisfaction id guess *

byakko 2.07.10 - 10:38pm
Thats true...and i don't even have a drum set :/ i'd love that drumkit from hell programme but i don't even have a pc right now.Why must life be so tricky d*mnit lol *

aenglisc 3.07.10 - 01:25am
Aye. Sometimes its like everything conspires to tread you into the mud. *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits