Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

VisionOrVoid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: Live music
Replies: 15 Views: 683

ruoska 18.05.10 - 09:16am
Attending gigs or festivals soon? Or been seeing some good music lately? Tell us about them, this topic's about sharing our experiences. *

ruoska 18.05.10 - 09:18am
Was seeing Stam1na last sa ay in a small countryside town of Kiuruvesi last sa ay, was a nice gig but the venue wasn't very good for this sort of stuff. And it must have been nearly 30 celcius inside. Didn't watch the other warm-up band because of the immense heat but of course stayed in to check Mohare who are from my home town. *

aenglisc 19.05.10 - 07:12pm
a good band are always far better live' i hope to get to see more bands this year, hopefuly something inspired by the group here...odd but i cant help but feel too old to be going to gigs, especially when you turn up and find yourself surrounded by kids *

mancmike 3.06.10 - 11:17pm
your never too old to go to gigs, my mate writes a little paragraph about the gig and keeps it in book of every gig he sees next to the ticket, he has seen about 3 a week for more than ten years lol big book! im too lazy but its a good idea, the wildhearts are my fav live band now status quo was my first, and i sadly missed out on seeing queen *

aenglisc 6.06.10 - 03:36am
That is a grand idea..i wouldnt get round to doing it either..intent would be there..but thats as far as i get with alot of things...thought of going to see Queen...just wouldnt be right not having Freddie up front *

bby_g 8.06.10 - 01:53am
poor.GIF i wish i was attending a festival never been to one before. but hope to one day. *

mielikki 8.06.10 - 05:02am
You will yes.GIF *

mancmike 9.06.10 - 01:50am
thats why i missed out on queen cause freddie passed
im sure there are lots of festivals in australia *

ruoska 9.06.10 - 06:53am
I'm waiting for the last bands for Qstock to be confirmed and then I'll post the line-up here. Probably has a lot of unknown bands for you though *

ruoska 9.06.10 - 10:18am
QSTOCK 2010

Friday, 30th July

Chisu
Manna
Ghost Brigade
Eppu Normaali
Kuunkuiskaajat
Elakelaiset
Meshuggah
Jaakko & Jay
Pariisin Kevat
Sonata Arctica
The Man-Eating Tree
Aste
Mokoma
Radiopuhelimet
Irina
Jukka Poika & Dj Andor

Sa ay 31st July

Tuomo
Klamydia
Viikate
Reckless Love
Europe
Jenni Vartiainen
Fintelligens
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Amorphis
Stam1na
J. Karjalainen Polkabilly Rebels
Husky Rescue
Ismo Alanko & Teho-Osasto
Samuli Putro
Scandinavian Music Group
Raised Fist
Insomnium
Jatkajatkat
Doom Unit
Gosta Berlings Saga
Petri Nygard

Rockpolis Stage

Last Panda
Vene
Olli-PA & Funksons
Streak and the Raven
Huminoita
Fore
Burning Point
G-Odd
Mors Subita
Elain

Real Deal Beach Party

Clouds
Huoratron
Stepa
Are
Morley
No Good Men

ruoska 2.08.10 - 08:01am
Don't know if this works but here's a link for a photo alb*m I made into my facebook account about the Qstock festival:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192995&id=743119339&l=dfa16f0619

I might write something about it into last.fm if I can be a*sed, don't feel like it right now but we'll see. *

ruoska 2.08.10 - 08:07am
Also, here's a little video of some guy playing a flute before Insomnium's gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhatpNjrJ2s *

aenglisc 3.08.10 - 07:19am
Thanks. Ill try late on. Good day then? *

ruoska 3.08.10 - 04:26pm
Yeah it was a great weekend, though weather was a bit nasty every now and then. I still haven't got through to start writing anything. *

aenglisc 6.08.10 - 12:55am
Festivals and iffy weather prety much go hand in glove, im sure youll get around to doing a bitof a write up by weekend *

ruoska 6.08.10 - 06:23am
I wouldn't be so sure, preparing for a family meeting that's on sa ay *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits