Henrik Johansson - Flute
Tom Pettersson - Vocal
Dennis Pettersson - Vocal

DISCOGRAPHY:
S2Aj3UqWMkPaL7o5iH7v.jpg
2008 - THROUGH VIRGIN EYES

aenglisc 3.04.10 - 05:47am

ADDITTIONAL INFO:
Tales of Origin did not simply burst into existence with 2008s Through Virgin Eyes .. no, Ulrica, Malin and Ade have been making music together under a number of names for well over a decade
as early as 1996 joined by their friend Piere Karlsson, fresh from recently dissolving VoulundSmed, they were playing and even began entering local music contest, gaining 2nd place, playing Popular Rock.
Demos were recorded and offered to record labels, but this proved unfruitful and the band ceased to be
a few years on the band remerged, (Ade leaving temporally shortly after to work a number of other projects) Ulrica , Malin and Peire continued with a different style, reaching success on the underground scene playing many live shows home and abroard and releasing a total of 4 cd ] as HEL

oh and TALES OF ORIGIN are BACK IN THE STUDIO!yeah.GIF
More in depth info an samples can be found at the bands website www.talesoforigin.com

bby_g 3.04.10 - 08:26am
I like the artwork on the cover :o) very good. Have to check them out. *

ruoska 3.04.10 - 09:43am
Have to try and remember to check them out when I'm back at my apartment with faster net *

aenglisc 3.04.10 - 04:00pm
im fond of the artwork too, the sleave notes attribute it to Malin Pettersson and a guy named Anders Finer, doesnt say to what extent or wheather the concept was hers and she briefed an artist, but id like to think of musicions doing their own artwork
oddly the character on the right has an uncanny reasemblence to my father. .lol.GIFso the future doesnt look great f me

aenglisc 3.04.10 - 04:03pm
Mielikki uploaded a sample of: Never to be felt until its lost, a while ago, and ''INNER SIGHT'' is in the links nod.GIF(spar3) *

ed1983 27.06.10 - 09:31am
I finally found a download for this album, its really great :D *

aenglisc 27.06.10 - 11:30pm
Glad you think so. .Now go buy it tightarselol.GIF.

almost emailed demanding to know how far along they are with the new material. . .id like the new work to have a dencer more rockier sections, not change what they have, just have it incorporated, add some umph in places. . . .but i guess that wouldnt be them *

mielikki 28.06.10 - 03:48pm
A mix of Hel and Tales Of Origin would be nice.. *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store