* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: Gig Review
Replies: 11 Views: 939

mielikki 29.10.09 - 10:43pm
Have you been to any gigs lately? Tell us about it *

ruoska 30.10.09 - 05:43am
Seeing Viikate tomorrow hurray.GIF *

ruoska 1.11.09 - 04:47pm
Bad jokes, dry humour and great music, that's what Viikate is about and that's why I love them. Their gig yesterday was awesome and you could tell the band enjoyed playing. The two hour set featured a lot of songs from the new alb*m but old favourites were there too. Not a single bad song there but in the case of Viikate there will always be some great songs left unplayed also. If there's something bad to say it's the fact that the band started playing 30 minutes late. Otherwise it was a great night *

borae 1.11.09 - 05:43pm
sounds like a fantastic event, what held them from starting on time? *

ruoska 1.11.09 - 07:03pm
They didn't tell dontknow.GIF *

borae 3.11.09 - 07:50pm
how rude, hope they played a long encore to make it up?

Im concidering a sister topic to this, Release Reveiw. on the basis that most of us buy records-CDs-DVDs and such more than go to Gigs.

Not quite track by track. .but if the will takes you. .is it worth bothering or would it lower the tone? would it best t keep topics maily profile driven? *

mielikki 3.11.09 - 08:26pm
Not sure hun *

borae 3.11.09 - 09:36pm
ah well. naigh mind *

ruoska 4.11.09 - 05:35am
Well they played an encore but I think they would have played it anyway. And as I said the gig was fantastic so them being late doesn't matter

I'm doing reviews at the start of next year of all the music I bought / received as gifts this year. But I'm posting that into my last.fm profile journal *

rav3n 15.10.10 - 10:32pm
just came from dimmus gig at the helsinkis kulttuuritalo. Awesome show and sahg and enslaved as guests. *

aenglisc 17.10.10 - 01:29am
after just witnessing Sabaton /Alestorm and not forgetting Thaurorod a the Sheffield Corp'
sadly a rather pathetic 'WOW' Is all i can muster in review terms riqht now. May be able to say more later . .but, for now its a unimaginitive wow,but its a really big 'WOW' im totally worn out.

there are a couple pics i can show you, but, as the show went on the crowed became ever more of an hectic place to be. .so opportunity became scarce q *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store