Johan Lindgren - Bas*

Vargher - Keyboard, drum programming

Andreas Frank - Guitar

Cia Hedmark - Vocals, violin

Steve DiGiorgio - Bas*

Asgeir Mickelson - Drums

Lars Nedland - Hammond organ, narration, backing vocals

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Vintersorg means Winter Sorrow, but the name was taken from the Isfolket series by Margit Sandemo, where the character Vintersorg is the son of a great Pagan leader

Vintersorg was a solo project of Andreas Hedlund until the release of Cosmic Genesis. After Mattias Marklund joined the band as a full member, Vintersorg became a duo

Formed under the name Vargatron, which means Wolfthrone. The band split up in the Summer of 1996 and was later resurrected under the name Vintersorg as a one man band

In Vintersorg's first three albums, Vargher was responsible for programming the drums. According to an interview, Vintersorg used to sing the drum lines to him, and Vargher transcribed them. In Cosmic Genesis and later albums, Vintersorg programmed the drums by himself

DISCOGRAPHY

Hedniskhjartad EP - 1998

Till Fjalls - 1998

Odemarkens Son - 1999

Fragments demo - 2000

Cosmic Genesis - 2000

Visions From The Spiral Generator - 2002

The Focusing Blur - 2004

Solens Rotter - 2007 *

mielikki 26.02.10 - 09:28pm
I adore the Solens Rotter album. I hope he brings something new out this year *

aenglisc 26.02.10 - 09:42pm
i really must remind my self to get hold of some of this guys work. .theres just so much in here. .which is a good thing, but cant help but think ill never get on top of it, which is a shame. .vintersorgs top of my list. *

aenglisc 26.02.10 - 09:43pm
Any hint that he may do Mielikki? *

mielikki 26.02.10 - 09:58pm
Get Solens Rotter if you can. Amazing album, very diverse, very melodic yet extremely complex. Even the lyrics are extremely complex yes.GIF *

mielikki 26.02.10 - 10:00pm
I heard he's going to record this year I think, but Borknagar just released an alb*m and Waterclime are recording, not to mention his other bands *

aenglisc 26.02.10 - 10:07pm
extreamly complexed lyrics?huh.GIF? as in: she sells seashells on the sea s ? *

ruoska 27.02.10 - 12:13am
I've been enjoying songs from Visions from Spiral Generator, the other's are good too but can't remember any songs right now. I'm sleepy *

mielikki 21.08.10 - 04:45am
''Time to write something down about things

We're mixing the new Vintersorg alb*m this summer, only bass left to record and I've just started with that but with our pickyness it will take some time, as my day is just too short. An alb*m title is soon to be revealed

The new Waterclime alb*m is completed music and lyric wise. Recorded and mastered, at the moment I'm trying to find a label for it

Borknagar is on the move, sadly I can't take part of the shows my work situation is holding me back, but I know that Vortex will bring in all his abilities and persona to make it great. Don't miss it

In the Gravisphere colony things are slowly progressing, songs are there but we haven't finalize anything yet

Fission and Cronian are in writing mode

Vintersorg

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store