* VisionOrVoid > Topics

Subject: AJATTARA
Replies: 2 Views: 1177

b_doll 30.03.11 - 11:12pm
SOUND : Black/Dark Metal

ORIGIN : Helsinki
FORMED : 1996

LYRICAL THEMES : Death, Paganism, Evil

CURRENT LINE UP : Ruoja (Pasi Koskinen) - Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards (1996-) (Amorphis, Mannhai, Shape of Despair, St. Mucus, To Separate the Flesh from the Bones)
Kalmos (Vesa Wahlroos) - Guitar, Backing Vocals (2007-) (Kansan Uutiset)
Tartunta (Mynni Luukkainen) - Guitar (Sotajumala, Black Sun Aeon, Unveiled (Fin), Obscurant, Alghazanth, Empyrean Bane, De Lirium's Order, Horna)
Tohtori Kuolio (Juha Harju) - Bass, Backing Vocals (2007-) (Deathchain, Shade Empire, Trollheim's Grott, Chaosweaver)
Raajat (Janne Immonen) - Keyboards (2007-) (Waltari, Anima (Fin), Verenpisara)
Malakias IV (Tommi Lillman) - Drums (2007-) (HateFrame, Kylhullut, Mary-Ann, Sinergy, To/Die/For, Vanguard (Fin))

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : Ajattara is an evil god of forest in Finnish mythology. The female form of that deity is Ajattar.

DISCOGRAPHY :
Helvetiss On Syntisen Taivas(Demo - 1998)
Itse (2001)
Kuolema (2003)
Tyhjyys (2004)
Apre (2006)
Kalmanto (2007)
Noitumaa (2009)
Joululevy(2009)
Murhat (2011) *

b_doll 30.03.11 - 11:15pm
AJATTARA is the sound of primordial nightmare. Attempting to describe their music in less abstract terms, one could always mention it is predominantly mid-tempo, riff-heavy black metal with distant, astral synths. Yet that is just a lame scratch on the surface when dealing with such a true enigma as AJATTARA undoubtedly are. *

b_doll 30.03.11 - 11:21pm
Greetings from ZeroNexus!

I had to return to the edge of the humanity to escape the stench of life, to find a scent of death.

As long as there is a will to keep all the sculpture's alive, They force us wonder among the stone's in hope that someday we'll become one of those.

We grow as a mushroom's, live like ant's , we breed like an Australian Marsuphilam's and die like rat's, but still there is no bless of comprehension to accept the fact that we're nothing but an animal's among all the other species.

The truth is too distant to reach for the masses, way too close to understand, so it's easier to fall on foam of vanity and keep your own will silent, Oh what a tragedy!

Still there is a small crew who refuse to step inside the wall's of emotional prison, guarded by the church,the coverment and the community.

It's not in any religion or science, it's in you.

I exist, I resist ... and so do you!

I. Ruoja Suruntuoja *

* VisionOrVoid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VisionOrVoid

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store